Discover HOW to TRAIN and TRUST your technical skillsTraditional golf instruction practices worldwide do not SYSTEMATICALLY coach you where, when, why or how to focus your attention when learning to swing, practicing at the range and playing on course resulting in a multitude of persistent symptoms, both psychological and physical. Our unique, applied coaching program closes that significant education gap.
Why do you need Target Oriented Golf?
• To understand HOW to TRUST, not consciously control, your swing and putting stroke.
• To understand the limitations of body, ball, club and swing-centric golf instruction.
• To understand why conscious control of your physical actions inhibits skill acquisition.
• To understand the different brain functions of Visual and Attentional Focus.
• To understand visualisation and how to SEE your target. Many will look, the best SEE.
• To experience the psychological benefits of Target, rather than outcome, Oriented Golf.
• To understand how to consistently direct your attention in your pre-shot procedure, thus preventing erroneous thought destroying physical flow and your ability to visualize.
• To understand how motor skills are developed and trusted in the brain, so you do not waste valuable time at the range unwittingly inhibiting this essential process.
• To understand why current practice methods make for far from perfect on the course.The introductory course can be viewed on PC, iPad or tablet and accessible from this link:
HOW to Focus For Golf - Discover the Psychology of Aiming
If you purchase below a course access coupon will be sent from me to you via email (this may be delayed a few hours depending on the UK time when you make your purchase):
What skills will you learn uniquely from the Target Oriented Golf coaching program?
• Discover why Attentional Focus lies at the heart of how you learn and perform in golf.
• Learn how to TRUST your technical skills with deliberate practice at home and on range.
• Develop a single Pre-Shot mental procedure (not routine) for use with every golf shot.
• Develop "quiet eyes" to eliminate the movements which compromises solid ball striking.
• Develop the same precision, consistency and accuracy for putting, chipping and pitching.
• Develop precision in your swing mechanics FREE of conscious, inhibiting swing thoughts.
• Inhibit the effects of stress and anxiety so you perform in competition as in practice.
Brandon Parsons, PGA Tour Caddy for J.B.Holmes
"After spending many years at both the amateur and professional level 'searching' for ways to improve my preparation and play, I feel very fortunate to have been involved with Colin Cromack and the techniques of Target Oriented Golf. Not only have my performances steadily improved as I have continued to learn and apply Colin's theories, I know that I have the support of a person who takes genuine delight in seeing their pupils improve and grow in confidence. I have found the Target Oriented Golf methods to be a clear constant in a game of variables.
Those who play regularly will have an appreciation for the unexpected but with Colin's work, these occurrences have much less effect on performance long term as it allows you to bring yourself back to a balanced, consistent mindset. A feeling of 'starting fresh' with each shot is often talked about in golf psychology but in my personal experience Colin has been the only person who has been able to explain AND demonstrate how to immediately get into that state in my practice and when competing. Through Target Oriented Golf, players of all levels have access to skills that will improve both their performance and enjoyment, whether it be in tournament or social play and I recommend these techniques to anyone serious about their golf.
Anthony Brown Australasian PGA tour and OneAsia tour Professional golfer.
"There are lots of people who've got the latest 'gimmick' or idea that they claim will improve your golf. However, from the very beginning of the DVD, Colin demonstrated his professionalism, his extensive understanding of attentional focus and its relationship to performance and most of all his passion to help YOU reduce your handicap by winning the mind game of golf. Colin is an excellent teacher and a natural coach and it is with the utmost sincerity that I recommend Target Oriented Golf to you. Believe me when I say that putting into practice the theory Colin shares with you on the DVD WILL make you a better golfer - and a better person."
Jeffrey Hodges B.Sc. M.Sc. (Hons) B.Ed.
Author of 'Sportsmind', and Director of the Sportsmind International Institute.