Live by what you TRUST, not by what you FEAR.
Trying to acquire any TRUSTED motor skill (golf swing/stroke) by continuously involving your brain's pre-frontal cortex STOPS the acquisition of the skill. This IS how golf (and archery) institutions unquestioningly coach these sports. It is a delusion, basically belief held with strong conviction by many despite superior, scientific evidence to the contrary.
What are some reasons for investing in our independent, applied golf coaching program?
1. You want to understand how motor skills are developed and trusted in the brain, so you don't waste your lifetime at the range inhibiting this essential process.
2. You wish to understand the limitations and consequences of involving the brain's pre-frontal cortex within traditional body, ball, club and swing-centric golf instruction.
3. You wish to understand the different brain functions of visual and attentional focus.
4. You wish to understand how to keep your attention on a distant target, whilst simultaneously looking at a golf ball and swinging a golf club.
5. You want to experience the physical and psychological benefits of being a Target Oriented, rather than an outcome oriented, Golfer.
6. You want to consistently direct your attention in your pre-shot process, preventing erroneous thought from destroying physical flow and your ability to visualize.
7. You believe playing golf is the skill of striking a ball at a distant target accurately, NOT striving to consciously swing a golf club at a golf ball.
8. You currently dismiss the target once aligned to it and focus on your swing, ball or erroneous outcomes, resulting in your existing performance levels.
9. You want to understand why your current approach to golf practice doesn't produce consistent high levels of performance on the course.
10. You appreciate that learning how to swing golf clubs efficiently and learning how to play golf are VERY different skills. Many do mistake the former for the latter.
11. You want to understand how to TRUST, not control, your golf swing and putting stroke. This is where golf performance lives.
12. You've got a house full of training aids but not one single trusting aid.
If your golf swing and/or putting stroke is unable to leverage that powerful function of your brain where other trusted motor skills are performed in life, FREE from destructive conscious thought, our independent golf coaching program explains WHY and HOW you can achieve this. Where, when, why, what and how you focus your attention REALLY matters.
Take the time to discover why swinging golf clubs and playing golf are very different skills.
Introductory online course can be viewed on your PC, iPad or tablet and available here: