TOG Remote Coaching and Video Analysis Program
Target Oriented Golf coaching via Skype is available worldwide. Contact Colin HERE for an introductory chat to discuss the TOG coaching program and your requirements. At the completion of this unique golf coaching program you will understand HOW to focus your ATTENTION consistently and TRUST your technique. That is where golf performance lives.
Actors PERFORM because they learn a script. I enable performance for golfers by helping them develop their own self talk script for their pre-shot procedure. When they perform their script, the body follows. 1 script for every golf shot. This enables golf performance.
Your alternative is improvisation - inconsistent, variable performances you are currently experiencing. Imagine stepping on stage with no script?! So why try to play golf this way? Too much thinking has never been your problem but about what you CHOOSE to think!
Brandon Parsons, J.B Holmes PGA Tour Caddy
You leave this unique golf coaching experience with a single, repeatable MENTAL procedure (not just a physical routine) to eliminate the frustrating inconsistency in your golf game.
Plagued by swing thoughts in competition? Suffer chipping or putt yips? Unable to TRUST your swing? Anxiety in competition? Ever wonder where that great range swing goes when out on the course? All these SYMPTOMS have a common SOURCE - you have never been SYSTEMATICALLY coached WHY, WHERE, WHEN and HOW to focus your ATTENTION in the right place, at the right time, consistently. Winners often say "I was really focused today."
Focus is the difference between winning and competing. It is the key to YOUR success too.
The Target Oriented Golf coaching program is comprised of the following stages:
1. Purchase the Target Oriented Golf Online Course. It provides foundation principles and will be of great asistance. The course can be viewed on your PC or iPad and purchased here:
HOW to Focus For Golf - Discover the Psychology of Aiming
2. Capture your existing pre-shot, transition and post shot routines on video for driving, pitching, chipping and putting as seen in the videos below.
3. Talk with Colin Cromack via video conferencing (purchase sessions below). Attentional Focus will be explained in detail followed by the development of a new mental procedure for practice on range and putting green to understand HOW to apply the skills.
Each video conference session with Colin lasts approximately 60 minutes and through the learning process and practice you discover HOW to embed the skills within your practice and play. It is important you practice and provide video feedback from your practice.
1. Record your current process throughout your pre-shot, transition and post-shot as shown:
2. Upload your video via DropBox to Target Oriented Golf (how to do this will be explained)
3. Discuss with Colin how to improve your attentional focus through your pre-shot process.
4. Go practice and re-submit your Target Oriented Golf procedure for further analysis.
5. You will learn to use a SINGLE mental process to execute EVERY golf shot. Pure Focus.
After the training you will understand why, where and how to guide your attentional focus every second throughout your process keeping you relaxed and focused for EVERY golf shot from the first tee to the last putting green. Target Oriented Golf also teaches golfers how to switch focus AWAY from conscious control of their technique in practice and play for this is where performance lives in EVERY life skill. Golf performance manifests itself when you learn how to control your attention and TRUST your physical actions, possibly the polar opposite to how you are practicing and playing golf today. You will develop trust in your technique, the discipline of mind required for high performance golf and UNDERSTAND how to focus CONSISTENTLY throughout your pre-shot, transition and post-shot procedure.
Target Oriented Golf coaching sessions with Colin Cromack, via video conferencing, can be purchased below. At completion of the coaching you will understand HOW to focus your ATTENTION consistently and TRUST your technique. What would that mean to your game?